Saint-Petersburg, located on the Neva river banks, is the historical and cultural pearl of Russia. Its artistic and historical importance is as big as that of London, Paris, Rome and Berlin. No wonder, it's called the cultural capital of Russia: this city inherits many significant historical traditions, monuments, places of interest and museums. Every tour to this city of islands and canals is a must-see unique and highly attractive experience for any person interested in Russian history, culture and sightseeing.
Olta Travel loves Saint-Petersburg for its cultural heritage, magic of white nights and, on the whole, the unique mixture of present and the past.
The city's architecture mostly preserves the 18th and 19th ensemble untouched, so a vacation in Saint-Petersburg gives you a chance to see the past of Russia with your own eyes. It was also designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The city of arts also gives you more than fifty theatres to attend.
However, it's wrong to see this city only from the "old" historical perspective. Saint-Petersburg is a modern dynamic, vibrant city offering a huge variety of activities.
Saint-Petersburg is home to more than a hundred theatres and theatre companies of different genres. From classical music, ballet and opera to the modern experimental performances, you can always find a right place to satisfy your cultural hunger.
Saint-Petersburg is full of restaurants serving traditional Russian cuisine from different periods: there, you may taste imperial Russia dishes, modern cuisine or have a bite of some specialty from Soviet times. For those who want to try out something else or find flavors from home, the capital of Russia has a wide range of restaurants with cuisine from around the world.
Saint-Petersburg is a modern and trendy city with life and Energy boil all day long. For those who like partying or being up till midnight and later, this city presents lots of night life activities, clubs and restaurants to build the best experience and memories from your trip. For those who likes partying or being up till midnight and later, city offers lots of night life activities, along with places of interest and clubs to have the best experiences and make the fondest memories from you trip.
For those who want to know ahead what awaits them in Russia, we prepared a set of useful information and travel tips to make your groups’ staying in Saint-Petersburg the safest and the most comfortable possible.
I have read the Policy of personal data protection of "Olta travel" LLC, accept the conditions and give my consent to the processing of my personal data, namely: the treatment (including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing) usage, depersonalization, blocking, destruction of personal data), general description of which is given in the Federal law of the Russian Federation of 27.07.2006 № 152-FL and the law of the European Union (European Union Data Protection Framework Directives and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), in accordance with the ЕС 2016/679).
This Policy of personal data processing (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all data that "OLTA Travel" Co. Ltd (hereinafter – Olta Travel) receives from the visitors of website http://www.oltatravel.com (hereinafter "the Website") and explains how it is processing, stored and how the confidentiality is ensured.
1. Processing and use of personal data.
1.1. In this Policy, personal information means any information left by users on the Website of Olta Travel, including Name, Surname, company, email address and other contact information, left in the message.
1.2. The person who left personal data on the Website of Olta Travel, consents to their use, namely:
1.2.1. The inclusion of the email address, name, surname, company name or any other contact information left in the message in the contact database of Olta Travel. The database is hosted in a secure cloud-based customer relationship management service Bitrix 24, as well as on a secure service for newsletters – Unisender.
1.2.2. Receiving email newsletters with news, promotions, special offers and other useful materials, but no more than twice a week. The visitor of the Website at any time has the right to unsubscribe from the mailing list of Olta Travel, by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each letter.
1.2.3. Direct communication with the manager of Olta travel on the treatment of the user.
1.2.4. The use of contact information to show relevant advertisements to users in social networks and the Internet.
1.2.5. For other purposes performed with the individual consent of the user.
2. The collection, storage and protection of personal data.
2.1. All personal data collected on the Website is processed, stored and secured in strict accordance with the provisions of the legislation of the Russian Federation (Federal law of the Russian Federation of 27 July 2006 № 152-FL "On personal data") and the European Union (The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679).
2.2. Olta Travel is taking the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unlawful or accidental access, copying, distribution of personal information, as well as other unlawful actions in relation to personal data of users, which include:
• secure transfer and storage of personal data on secure servers;
• automated processing of personal data;
• identification of possible threats to the security of personal data;
• limiting the number of persons having access to personal data;
• application of measures of internal regulation of the procedure of working with personal data (internal regulations for employees of Olta Travel);
• improving methods of collection, storage and processing of data.
2.3. All data received on the Website of Olta Travel are transmitted via a secure https Protocol and stored on servers in secure, cloud-based customer relationship management service Bitrix 24, as well as in safe service for creating email newsletters Unisender.
3. User rights and obligations of Olta Travel.
3.1. Upon the request from the user Olta Travel should:
• confirm the fact and methods of storage and processing of personal data of users;
• inform about the method of obtaining personal data of the user;
• explain the legal bases, objectives and timing of the processing of personal data;
• in case of personal data leakage, inform the user about it;
• make changes or delete users ' personal data from the database to stop storing and processing it;
• warn about the expected cross-border transfer of personal data.
3.2. The user has the right to request the deletion of his personal data by sending an e-mail to [email protected] as well as the exclusion from the email-mailing by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button located in the body of each letter.
4. Conditions of termination of processing and storage of personal data:
• company liquidation;
• a written request for withdrawal of consent or exclusion from the database;
• at the request of the user, if the data were obtained illegally.
5. Olta Travel is not responsible for information posted by a visitor on the third party websites, links to which can be posted on the Website of Olta Travel.
6. More information about the collection, storage and processing of personal data by Olta Travel, the user may get by sending an email to [email protected]