A trip to Russia might become one of the most precious moments of your life, if you will take care of all steps of your journey from flights till tour program. And today we would like to tell you how to arrange a transfer from the airport or the train station to the place where you decided to stay and how to avoid possible problems.
You may face the first problem as soon as you arrive at one of the airports or train stations of Moscow and Saint-Petersburg. From your very arrival to Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo, Vnukovo or Pulkovo you might be annoyed by various ‘helpers’ willing to carry your luggage for a small fee which would finally be surprisingly and displeasingly high. Then, numerous taxi drivers would desperately offer to take you wherever you want, however some of them might have no idea where your hotel is situated and sometimes may have no driver’s license at all. It is also very possible that they would try to charge you as much as possible regardless to all your previous agreements.
Nevertheless, you may not get into these troubles if you decide to choose a transfer organized by travel company, with their high efficiency and reasonable prices. Such drivers are professional and polite, highly experienced and properly licensed. They would meet you right at the time of your arrival (and even after if your flight or train is delayed). They would carry your luggage and would not charge you more than you have already prepaid!
The second problem is the traffic which is usually busy on the roads connecting the airports of Moscow and Saint-Petersburg to the city centre. Some drivers may pass this route not showing any respect to the traffic rules and other drivers which might likely cause trouble or even an accident.
If you choose a transfer by tour company, you will have the safest trip. We drive just according to the rules. Our drivers are polite to their passengers and other road users. Due to their deep knowledge, our drivers always know the shortest (but still the safest) way to the place of your destination, so you would never find yourself wasting the precious time of your vacation caught in a traffic jam.
Thus, ordering a transfer at OLTA travel or any other tour operator you’ll face several advantages you’d certainly miss if you choose to travel to your destination on your own, because:
- Our drivers are qualified and experienced. Unlike the taxi drivers they drive according to the rules and treat their passengers with great respect.
- They pick you up right at the point of arrival at the airport of the train station even if you are late. They carry your luggage treating you according to the rules of Russian hospitality.
- You will be accompanied by a guide, who would speak your mother tongue. On the way to your hotel he might organize a brief excursion and will not leave any your request without a reply.
- They will never cheat you and you will always be able to reach the right place at the right time.
- We offer you a huge variety of transfer services: airport transfers, hotel transfers, car transfers and bus transportation if you’re travelling together with friends and colleagues. You may also book a shared transfer. All types of holiday transfer booking are also available.
Our team does its best to make your trip to Russia more comfortable. We offer you one of the best car services for reasonable prices. For more information about holiday transfer booking in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg please contact our office staff.
|4Transfers in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg|