Menu for one quest:
- 2 cold starters
- 1 hot starter
- 1 main corse
- 1 dessert
- Fruits on the table
- Mineral water
- Tea or coffee
Champagne - without limit, bottle of French wine or 0.5 litre of vodka for 2 persons.
- SALAD FROM CHICKEN ROULETTE, boiled tongue of beef and spicy piquant sauce.
- SALAD WITH SMOKED DUCK BREAST, green salad, apple, eggs of quails.
- COMBINATION OF SMOKED FILLET of venison, cheese, vegetables, apple and cedar nuts.
- COUNTRY LARD with traditional Russian salted and marinated vegetables.
- SALAD OF HOT SMOKED BELUGA, cold smoked salmon, apple and cheese.
- TRADITIONAL RUSSIAN KHOLODETS, served with horseradish and mustard.
- «HERRING FROM COMMAND» (it was served on the joint Senat and Sinod banquets) – soft herring served with boiled potatoes «shato», marinated onion and spicies.
- HOME LIGHTLY SALTED SALMON served with lemon, pepper, olives.
- COMPOSITION OF PRAWNS WITH AVOCADO, served with piquant sauce and red caviar.
- «RED CAVIAR»: salmon caviar served with warm blinis and traditional Russian garnishes: chopped eggs, onion, herbs and smetana.
- «FRESH VEGETABLES»: Salad of fresh vegetable.
- HOT STARTERS:
- «RUSSIAN JULIENNE»: Baked forest mushrooms with piquant cheese and sour cream.
- “PELMENI” - russian ravioli stuffed with salmon.
- “PELMENI” - traditional “Siberian” ravioli stuffed with meat, served with smetana, vinegar and horse – radish.
- “DRANIKI” – crepes from potatoes with red caviar.
- PORK BRISKET STUFFED with buckwheat porridge and mushrooms, fried and served with port and mushrooms sauce.
- TRADITIONAL BEEF «STROGANOFF» slices of beef fillet fried with onion, mushrooms and sour cream sauce.
- «CHICKEN KIEV». Breaded deep fried chicken fillet stuffed with herb butter
- CHICKEN FILLET GRILLED and served with honey-mustard sauce
- BEEF FILLET baked in pastry, served with port and cherry sauce.
- PANFRIED TOURNEDOS «SIBERIAN», served with vegetables and сream - mushrooms sauce.
- RISSOLE OF PIKE served with selery mashed and mustard sauce.
- STEAK OF HALIBUT steamed with cream and potatoes.
- “GATCHINSKAYA TROUT” stuffed with spinach and mushrooms, baked, served with red caviar and cream sauce.
- FILLET OF SALMON baked in pastry, served with vegetables and creamy sauce.
OUR HOME MADE DESSERTS:
- “DRUNK PEAR” served with fruit sauce.
- RUSSIAN DERRIES in jelly served with raspberry sorbet.
- ICE-CREAM with hot berries (blackberry, raspberry, cherry)
- APPLE PIE. Served with black currants sauce and ice cream.
- SORBET in assortment (raspberry, lemon, cranberry, strawberry)
- RUSSIAN VERSION OF “TIRAMISU” with cherry juice served with sauce of black currant.
|4New Year party in Russian restaurant “Demidoff”|